I_am_a_MS_user

Default Highlighted row number

How do I make it so that the entire row that I'm working on is highlighted
(not just the row number) ?

I'm looking back and forth from a worksheet to my screen and I'm trying to
make it so I don't have to search for my place when I look back up?

Thanks

gls858

I_am_a_MS_user wrote:
How do I make it so that the entire row that I'm working on is highlighted
(not just the row number) ?

I'm looking back and forth from a worksheet to my screen and I'm trying to
make it so I don't have to search for my place when I look back up?

Thanks

Click in the row number.

gls858

Alvin

are you familiar with VBA?
a simple VBA code can do that.
what does "highlight" means to you?
1 a simple highlight when you select a range?
2 give a background color to the entire row?