jdmagoo

Default IF formula and whole numbers

With regards to an 'IF' formula, how do i get it to reconise whole
numbers only. For example, if the result was either 1,2,3,4,5,6.... the
answer would be true but if the result was either 1.5,2.7,3.2 etc and
not a whole number, then the answer would be false.
i can get it to recognise a single whole number but not multiple whole
numbers. I know there is a very simple answer to this but i am new to
this game.

Many Thanks

James

--
jdmagoo
jdmagoo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27814

BenjieLop

jdmagoo Wrote:
With regards to an 'IF' formula, how do i get it to reconise whole
numbers only. For example, if the result was either 1,2,3,4,5,6.... the
answer would be true but if the result was either 1.5,2.7,3.2 etc and
not a whole number, then the answer would be false.
i can get it to recognise a single whole number but not multiple whole
numbers. I know there is a very simple answer to this but i am new to
this game.

Many Thanks

James

You already have a reply to this in Miscellaneous. There is really no
need to double post.

Regards.

--
BenjieLop