Horsingaround

Default How to show gridlines - tried tools menu options

I have a spreadsheet another person sent me. It does not show the gridlines
and I need the gridlines to be visible. I tried Tools, Options, view, etc.
Help!
George Gee

The cells may be filled with white colour!

Select all the cells in the sheet, by clicking on the square to the left of
the column letters, and at the top of the row numbers, then:
Format Cells Patterns tab 'No colour' OK.

See if that helps

George Gee

"Horsingaround" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet another person sent me. It does not show the

gridlines
and I need the gridlines to be visible. I tried Tools, Options, view,

etc.
Help!

Cutter

Check to see if the cell background has been filled with white instead
of the default setting of 'no fill'.

To do this select a range of cells that appear to have no formatting
and go to FormatCellsPattern and click on the area above the colour
palette where it says No colour.

--
Cutter
Cutter's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=9848

Annette

Hi
I would go to print preview, setup, worksheet tab then tick gridlines, at
least you can see them then. It wont help on an active worksheet however.
regards