Nystas

Default Where're the good newgroups servers?

Until now, I have only the msnews.microsoft.com for the OE service.
I'd like more and more newsgroups servers.
But unfortunately, most news servers recommended by warm-heart people
couldn't be connected.
Are there any good severs like msnews.microsoft.com for the OE
service?If you are so kind to help me,please try first in your own PC. With
many thanks.
Another question,so many groups on the google-beta.groups.com. But how
can I embed them into the Outlook Express?

P.S. I'm in Xiamen, China.
My interests:
linux;
Embed system
Electronics;
Economy;
PCB Layout;

garfield-n-odie

And also in:
microsoft.public.word.conversions
microsoft.public.word.mail
microsoft.public.word.newusers

Nystas wrote:

Until now, I have only the msnews.microsoft.com for the OE service.
I'd like more and more newsgroups servers.
But unfortunately, most news servers recommended by warm-heart people
couldn't be connected.
Are there any good severs like msnews.microsoft.com for the OE
service?If you are so kind to help me,please try first in your own PC. With
many thanks.
Another question,so many groups on the google-beta.groups.com. But how
can I embed them into the Outlook Express?

P.S. I'm in Xiamen, China.
My interests:
linux;
Embed system
Electronics;
Economy;
PCB Layout;

Michael R

Nystas wrote:
Until now, I have only the msnews.microsoft.com for the OE service.
I'd like more and more newsgroups servers.
But unfortunately, most news servers recommended by warm-heart people
couldn't be connected.
Are there any good severs like msnews.microsoft.com for the OE
service?If you are so kind to help me,please try first in your own PC. With
many thanks.
Another question,so many groups on the google-beta.groups.com. But how
can I embed them into the Outlook Express?

P.S. I'm in Xiamen, China.
My interests:
linux;
Embed system