Paula

Default How do I email Excel workbooks pages

I have received an email with a blank report, put it in a workbook, now when
I fill out and email it will not open, correct extension not assigned to a
program ???

Jon Quixley

Hi Paula,

As far as I have found, you can e-mail an entire workbook with x number
of pages, but not one page from a workbook (I have been trying to figure
this one out for years too!)
Solution, though no terribly elegant, is to copy the page onto a blank
workbook, strip out any blank pages and send that instead

Not a brilliant answer, I know!

Jon

--
Jon Quixley
Jon Quixley's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25803

Roger Govier

Hi Jon & Paula

Take a look at Ron de Bruin's site for solutions to all these types of problem.
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

Regards

Roger Govier