mytoy

Default INFO: ON EXCEL SPREADSHEET FILE

I am trying to open a paper clip in my incredimail, but it says I need EXCEL
SPREADSHEET FILE.. I don't know what that is, therefore I don't know how to
get it to open. PLEASE HELP ME ! Thanks.
Frank Kabel

Hi
you need MS Excel or MS Office to open such a file. You may try the free
Excel viewer though:
http://office.microsoft.com/search/r...90674A27AC719C

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

mytoy wrote:
I am trying to open a paper clip in my incredimail, but it says I
need EXCEL SPREADSHEET FILE.. I don't know what that is, therefore I
don't know how to get it to open. PLEASE HELP ME ! Thanks.

Ron de Bruin

And the new one (97-2003)

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

mytoy wrote:
I am trying to open a paper clip in my incredimail, but it says I
need EXCEL SPREADSHEET FILE.. I don't know what that is, therefore I
don't know how to get it to open. PLEASE HELP ME ! Thanks.

Gord Dibben

Excel is not included with Windows OS.

It is part of MS Office Suite or a stand-alone application.

You don't download Excel. You purchase it or Office Suite from a retailer or
order from MS on line. They will send you a CD.

For info on ordering see this website.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/programs/default.asp to see the Office
products and how to purchase.

Note:you probably don't need XL2003 so browse to the "previous versions"
section.

Check out Ebay for a deal on Office 97 or 2000. If you go this route, make
sure there is a licence for the product.

If you just want to view or print the Excel file you can

Download and install the Excel Viewer from....

http://office.microsoft.com/download.../xlviewer.aspx

Gord Dibben Excel MVP