needhelp123

Default How do I make a graph?

I need to make a graph with the Drug Concentration (mM) and the Percentage of
Growth. I don't know how to make it!
Barb Reinhardt

Assuming you already have the data, take a look here for info on Excel
graphs.

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/index.html

If it's a specific type of graph, you'll have to tell us what you want.