akkrug

Default Form Colors on a form change on a laptop pc

When one of our users prints his Expense Report (an Excel form), it prints in
blue ink and he would like it changed to black. Previously, the color of the
lines was set to automatic. I changed the color to black and it still prints
blue for him. Is there a setting on his pc that is doing this and could I
override it by making a change to the Excel file?

Thanks.

--
akkrug
Anne Troy

Sounds to me like he's running out of blank ink.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"akkrug" wrote in message
When one of our users prints his Expense Report (an Excel form), it prints
in
blue ink and he would like it changed to black. Previously, the color of
the
lines was set to automatic. I changed the color to black and it still
prints
blue for him. Is there a setting on his pc that is doing this and could I
override it by making a change to the Excel file?

Thanks.

--
akkrug

akkrug

I spoke to the user of the form and he told me that he is not running out of
black ink. Any other ideas?

Thanks.

Ken K.
--