kiran

Default How to ???

what's that menctioned in brackets like excel 2002(excel 10) is it the
version if so
i have excel 2000(9.0.6926 sp-3) which one i have to choose i tryed all
which is specified in youre given link but non of the worked pls sugest me
how ???

"Andy Pope" wrote:

Hi,

Have a look at John's info on Easter eggs with excel.
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/odd/odd01.htm

Cheers
Andy

kiran wrote:
Hi All,
I heard from my friend that we can play games in excel is it so? If possible
can any one let me know ?

TIA
kiran

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Andy Pope

Yes its the version.
You need to use the Excel 2000 (Excel 9), although I notice John said he
could not get it to work for him.

Maybe you could do a search on the term "Excel Easter eggs".

Cheers
Andy