Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Need help formatting a sheet

I am using MS Excel 2003.
I want to use 8.5" x 11" paper.
I also need to get 2 pages from each sheet. I hope to accomplish this by splitting each sheet down the 8.5" length so that the remaining print area is 8.5" high and 5.5" wide.
In the upper right corner I want to print a date in the format of day, mm/dd/yyyy, (Tuesday, November 18, 2014).
On each successive sheet I want the date to be incremented by 1, (Wednesday, November 20, 2014).
That is the only thing to be printed on each 5.5" x 8.5" sheet.
I realize I will have to physically split the 2 sheets.
Can this be done with MS Excel, and HOW? How about MS Word?

Thanks for any and all help.

Formatting Sheet C Excel Programming 5 April 14th 10 08:36 PM
Is there a shortcut for applying sheet formatting to another sheet M Kan Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 July 17th 08 08:33 PM
Copy Excel Sheet to another sheet and preserve formatting? Rich Excel Programming 4 May 4th 07 06:12 PM
Sheet Formatting AJ Excel Programming 0 September 28th 04 10:47 PM
formatting in a protected sheet No Name Excel Programming 4 August 31st 04 11:10 PM