Old April 3rd 13, 04:06 PM
Junior Member

Location: NJ
Default New to Excel

Hello Everyone,

My name is Michael and I am new to the forum. I know how to do simple this with excel but I see that there is a lot more for me to learn. I could use some help if someone is willing to. I work in a mental health office and I handle record releases. I am trying to make a spread sheet that I can track when I received the request, from what company, clients first and last name, clients ID, when the requested information was sent, if it was received, did the client sign the release, and if payment was received. Would anyone be able to direct me to where I should begin this task?

Michael Seigler

Old April 3rd 13, 05:26 PM
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelSeigler View Post
Hello Everyone,

My name is Michael and I am new to the forum. I know how to do simple this with excel but I see that there is a lot more for me to learn. I could use some help if someone is willing to. I work in a mental health office and I handle record releases. I am trying to make a spread sheet that I can track when I received the request, from what company, clients first and last name, clients ID, when the requested information was sent, if it was received, did the client sign the release, and if payment was received. Would anyone be able to direct me to where I should begin this task?

Michael Seigler
Hi Michael,

Happy to help you out with building this spreadsheet. I've built similar in the past so may have something already that we can adapt to fit your need.

Feel free to drop me an email on pubnut AT gmail DOT com (swap the obvious for relevant).

Regards,

Spencer.