Junior Member

Default Find and Replace Wildcards

I have a huge csv spreadsheet file that contains about 1500 lines/cells like the ones below.

Each line is in a cell in the spreadsheet...

Kitchen Cabinet Hardwa Knobs | P2152-OBH | Hickory Hardware | Bronze or Copper | Oil-Rubbed Bronze Highlighted | Bungalow | DesignerKnobsAndPulls.com
Kitchen Cabinet Hardwa Knobs | P2152-PN | Hickory Hardware | Silver Tones | Pearl Nickel | Bungalow | DesignerKnobsAndPulls.com

Every line has "Kitchen Cabinet Hardwa" I need to delete this on every line. I can obviously find that but what do I use for "replace" to delete them all?

After that, every line has a part that starts with "Hickory Hardware" and ends with "DesignerKnobsAndPulls.com". I am going to replace the part between these two with the same thing on every line where now it has different things between on each line.

What would the find string be for...
Hickory Hardware | wildcard here | DesignerKnobsAndPulls.com