Lost on DGET

Default DGET for dummies

I am trying to use DGET to extract information from several worksheets into
one worksheet. In advice? Should I use another function?
Debra Dalgleish

If you provide some details, someone may be able to help you. For example:
What kind of information are you trying to extract?
What is the layout of the worksheets?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List