Leslie

Default using dget

My data set is below. I want to use DGET function to link data from one
workbook to another without the risk of the data in the new workbook becoming
incorrect because I have added rows are sorted the main workbook to add or
change information. I originally used paste link and then realized when I
made changes to the main worksheet the links didn't update in the other
workbook. For instance I want to be able to do a DGET formula that would
pull Company A's data for each FY and put into another workbook. What would
my DGET formula look like? I understand I would have to a have a formula for
each cell (i.e. for each month and year). Thanks.

Company FY Jly. Aug. Sep.
A FY 2005 $6,502 $9,899 $28,916
A FY 2004 $6,949 $4,065 $5,286
A FY 2003