Junior Member

Default Help with data needed

Hello everyone, this is my first post.

I have the following problem which I was wondering somebody could help me with;

106.032 11.78
106.781 13.48
107.789 11.1
. .
. .
. .
. .
198.73 -3.1
199.10 -2.98

With the following data set, I am trying to get the left hand column as a % to 100% in increments of 0.05. At the same time I don't want anything to happen to my curve. Is this possible in excel?

Many thanks
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by awz1 View Post
Hello everyone, this is my first post.

I have the following problem which I was wondering somebody could help me with;

106.032 11.78
106.781 13.48
107.789 11.1
. .
. .
. .
. .
198.73 -3.1
199.10 -2.98

With the following data set, I am trying to get the left hand column as a % to 100% in increments of 0.05. At the same time I don't want anything to happen to my curve. Is this possible in excel?

Many thanks
Hi,

I'm not sure I fully understand your question here.
Could you post an example workbook to help us better understand your need?