Junior Member

Red face Drop Down Menus

I am almost a complete novice to Excel and have a couple of quieries. I will post them separately.

The first is probably a no brainer... HOw do you set drop down menus in a cell. I just want users of a shared sheet to be able make selectioins (YES/NO) froma drop down menu.

Thanks
Member

Default Data Validation

Hello!

First click the cell where you like the drop down list to show up.

Then just go to Data - Validation

Then for the validation creteria, click list.

You then will see that it will ask for a source, just put the column of the list you want to build. Voila! You have a list.

You can actually check this in detail here.

hope this helps!