Junior Member

Question Selecting visible cells from subtotals

I have a list of subtotals from a larger list of amounts. I am trying to copy and paste only the subtotals and I have tried to use the "select visible cells" function to only choose the subtotals and not the hidden rows in between. This seems to work for everyone else but I can't get it to work for me. Any suggestions?
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuditorLisa View Post
I have a list of subtotals from a larger list of amounts. I am trying to copy and paste only the subtotals and I have tried to use the "select visible cells" function to only choose the subtotals and not the hidden rows in between. This seems to work for everyone else but I can't get it to work for me. Any suggestions?
Presuming you have the data filtered to show only the subtotals, highlight the relevant cells, press Alt & ; then Ctrl & c to copy and paste as needed.

Let me know if that doesn't work for you.

S.
Junior Member

Smile

That worked great! Thanks so much!