Junior Member

Default Is this possible?

Hi, I've used Excel basically for years but i'm now trying to do something that my self teachings can't handle.

I've created a returns database for the company I work for. I have conditionally formatted a column so that If the return has been carried out the word "YES" turns the cell green and if it hasn't, the word "NO" will turn the cell red.

Is it possible to set up something so that all the cells saying "NO" and have turned red will be copied into a another spreadsheet so that i have a tab which contains only the uncomplete returns?

Please help

Many Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

DataAutofilter for "NO".

Copy/paste visible rows to the other sheet.

Gord