Junior Member

Red face Simple Paste question- please help!

Sorry all i'm brand new to excel and these seems like it should be so simple :(

my data looks like this in pdf file:
J02NA
J18BD
J1GXX
J2E4E
J2KDI
J2KEO
J2T7V
J2T9W
J2T9Y
J2V3X

BUT WHEN I COPY AND PASTE INTO EXCEL IT LOOKS LIKE THIS (4 rows):

J02NA J18BD J1GXX J2E4E J2KDI J2KEO
J2T7V
J2T9W J2T9Y
J2V3X

how do i paste my data correctly or what next steps can i do so the data pasted looks the same in excel aka 10 rows in 1 column??

I really appreciate who ever takes the time to answer this. it will help alot! Happy Easter/ Passover etc :) Thank you in advance
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CXIV View Post
[...]

If you use "paste special / values" Does that make any difference?