Junior Member

Default How can i apply formula in next ?

Hi all respected fellows,

I am using excel2007,
i have a sheet with some formulas. Now i want this how can i add more columns (8 Columns group) with same already applied formulas before grand total summery. So quantity automatically add in grand total summery.

(Sorry for any inconvenience regarding my English & i can send the sheet too if some desired)

Desperately waiting.
always regards
Khan waiting.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"khanjee" wrote:
i have a sheet with some formulas. Now i want this
how can i add more columns (8 Columns group) with
same already applied formulas before grand total
summery. So quantity automatically add in grand
total summery.

Probably some form of relative or mixed reference, like A1, A$1 or $A1
instead of $A$1. But the devil is in the details.

"khanjee" wrote:
i can send the sheet too if some desired

"Sending" is not too useful in the forum that I use to read your posting.

Instead, upload the Excel file to a file-sharing website, and post the URL
(aka link; http://...) of the "shared" file in a response here. The
following is a list some free file-sharing websites; or use your own. The
example file should include either an example or some explanation do show
what you want to do.

Box.Net: http://www.box.net/files
Windows Live Skydrive: http://skydrive.live.com
MediaFi http://www.mediafire.com