Junior Member

Unhappy need help with conditional format

Hi,

I am having problems with "conditional formatting". I use 3 columns of data and on my last column is where I apply the "conditional format".

In the beginning I had it all set up and it worked perfectly. Now when I open the same file, the "conditional formatting" on my data always disappears.

That last column I have problems with was set with 3 markers: a green arrow up, neutral yellow bar, and a red arrow down.

So every time I redo the "conditional format" to set it up the way I want, the arrows disappear when I close the file but the data stays the same.

Is this a natural problem for many people?