amm

Default Reading text from text field.

Hi and Hello Everybody,
A very Good Morning to all the members.
Please help me in solving my query....

The requirement is to take just the contents/data (i.e. values) as
plain text. Store
the two columns information as text.. suppose, in excel file.

We have some "Topic names" and corresponding "values", shown in
text-fields coming in browser window.

If we give 'Select all' option under 'Edit' menu-option
in browser (Internet Explorer) window, the contents ofcourse gets
copied.

Now If we, suppose, open blank sheet in Excel or a blank document in
word, and give
'paste' option from 'Edit' menu-option, or press ^V to paste, then
what happens is..
All the contents get pasted and shows text-fields data as embedded
controls.

Else we have to highlight each text and value in text-field, copy it
separately and
then give paste command to retrieve. This process is very
time-consuming when the data to be copied is from a very large number
of fields..

Is there any way to solve the query. There must be some utility or
macro-program
which accepts parameter as filename (containing texts & values in
text-fields),
number of columns etc..

One file can contain two columns, any other can have four columns.
No.of columns may vary.

Pls. solve my doubt at an earliest.
Thanks in Advance.
Bye.