boraguru

Default Sorting problems with other worksheets!!!

I have a problem!!!
First I have multiple worksheets in a workbook.
And in one column that has some names. and the columns next to them has data
which is yes/no go/ngo for each person.
If I add a person it will update itself in each worksheet. But I need to
sort it.
So I sort it and it sorts fine in the worksheet I'm working in. But with
the other worksheets it sorts it but the data for each person doesn't stay
with the person...
I hope I explained this problem to where someone can understand. PLEASE
HELP!!!
Stefi

It used to happen when a column (in this example the one containing the
person) is selected before sorting.
Stefi

€˛boraguru€¯ ezt Ć*rta: