~*~ Twinkle~*~

Default sharing totals between worksheets

Hi, HELP! I am trying to create a worksheet to balance our household income
and expenses. What I need to do is take a running total from one worksheet
and have it automatically reflect changes in another worksheet. I don't know
the proper terms for this action. So to try spell it out as clearly as I can:

1 workbook, 4 worksheets.

Worksheet 1 has a running total in cell J33 (reflecting a total of all our
monthly payments and loans)

What I would like to do is have this figure in Worksheet 4 in cell B3
reflecting any changes made in Worksheet 1 to the original total.

Any help from anyone would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advnace!
Max

Assuming the sheets are named:
Sheet1, ... Sheet4

In Sheet4
Put in B3: =IF(Sheet1!J33="","",Sheet1!J33)
--
Rgds
Max