Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
KK

Default automatic copying

Hello,

I have a spreadsheet which monitors & calculates my car petrol costs, fuel
consumption etc. Each row is a single entry, the first 4 cells are input
data (date,milometer,litres,cost) and the next 5 are calculated results
(mpg, etc etc)

As I enter new data into the first 4 cells, some of the calculated cells
seem to automatically copy themselves down from the previous row, other
cells do not.and have to be copied manually. I can't find out why this is
happening or how to control it. Why don't all the cells copy themselves
automatically?

Thanks for all help

KK