YvonneSmythe

Default Help with Excel Extraction

Hi

Can anyone please help?

How do I do the following:

I would like to extract information based on the following criteria.
We open excel up and the first screen opens with 6 headings showing:

Setting goals and objectives
Marketing
Manpower planning
Financial matters
Performance review
Business planning

I then choose to click on say the ‘Marketing box’ which I want it to
automatically open a new screen with say 7 predetermined boxes [i.e.
previously defined for inclusion within the marketing box] showing:

PR
Sales
Market research
Competitor review
Direct marketing
Networking
Advertising

I then click on the sales box and I want it to automatically opens a
new screen with say 23 predetermined boxes showing:

Overcoming objections
Closing the sale
Sales letter writting
etc with another optional 19 boxes

I then click on the Overcoming objections box and want it to open and
there is a boxed list setting out the ways in which one can overcome
objections in sales presentation

Jump on their heads
Shout at them
Threaten them with violence