Nick

Default how do i make a timesheet

I am a complete computer novice, i am trying to do a weekly timesheet, i have
all the relevant days-times etc but how do i get lines to print to divide up
each column ??
please help me someone

sonar

Or you can do the following:

Go to your menu bar and choose "View", then click on "Header &
Footer..."
A window will open, go to the Tab called "Sheets" and tick the box
called "Gridlines" under the header called "Print".

Regards

--
sonar
sonar's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=8424

Route2391

I got a lot of my begginer help on this site... cool

they teach you by making a,

time sheet, Invoice and cheek book from scratch on Windows media Player
very cool

www.MDOTutorials.com

--
Route2391