KGB003

Default EXCEL TEMPLATE REPORTS

CAN I CREATE MY OWN TEMPLATE REPORT FOR EXCEL?
I KEEP TRACK OF OUR RENT COLLECTED AND I NEED DIFFRENT REPORTS FROM THE
INFORMATION.
galimi

You can create your own Templates in Excel. Build the skeleton of the
"Rental" sheet sans data. When saving, choose the type Template (.xlt).
When you click, File, New, your template will be one of the types of
workbooks to create.
--
http://HelpExcel.com
1-888-INGENIO