papy

Default NUF shedule

Hi All,

I would like to improve the schedule attached.
http://cjoint.com/?ipkzvZlI8y

It is the calculation of the non utilisation fee (CCNU) on a revolving loan
(C)
The borrower can used the loan as he likes during the authorized period but
when he don't use it, he has to pay a fee.
This is the non utilisation fee.
Of course, he can borrow several amounts but cannot exceed the authorized
amount.
The calculation of the fee begins again at each repayment.
He can also pay off and borrow by anticipation.
If the fee was already calculated, it is necessary to cancel it and to
calculate the other one by taking into account the repayment or the new
drawdown.
It is there that the problem gets more complicated.

We suppose: DB = Beginning authorisation
DF = Ending authorisation
D1 = Beginning utilisation
D2 = Ending utilisation
t = Rate