Terry Cano

Default Introduction

Hello,

I'm switching from years of Quattro Pro to Excel in a few days.
I thought it would be nice to introduce myself since I'm sure I'll be asking
questions.
Wish me luck

Terry

Biff

Hi!

Good luck!

Let me answer your first question......

No, Excel has only 256 columns and 65536 rows per worksheet. You cannot
increase either or. If you need more consider Quattro Pro. <g

Biff

"Terry Cano" wrote in message
Hello,

I'm switching from years of Quattro Pro to Excel in a few days.
I thought it would be nice to introduce myself since I'm sure I'll be
asking
questions.
Wish me luck

Terry

Andy Wiggins

:-)

--
Andy Wiggins FCCA
www.BygSoftware.com

"Terry Cano" wrote in message
Hello,

I'm switching from years of Quattro Pro to Excel in a few days.
I thought it would be nice to introduce myself since I'm sure I'll be
asking
questions.
Wish me luck

Terry

Terry Cano

Yes, part of the reason I'm switching. There are lots of problems in
QP and WIN XP. It is a weird screen thing where the rows duplicate.
I'll be happy with 30 columns!
Terry

"Terry Cano" wrote in message
Hello,

I'm switching from years of Quattro Pro to Excel in a few days.
I thought it would be nice to introduce myself since I'm sure I'll be
asking
questions.
Wish me luck

Terry

Paul (ESI)

Well, welcome to the newsgroup. I can tell you from experience that folks
here are always very helpful and friendly. We've got a great bunch here.
Often times, you will get an answer virtually right away. Sometimes, it
almost as though they are typing the answer to your question before you are
even done posting it. Ha ha ha!

--
Have a nice day!

~Paul