Abay

Default Cell size / spacing

I have merged two cells (vertically) and would like to change the "line
spacing" for text entry .. I would like the text lines in the merged cell to
be closer to each other.

I know I can change the row height, but can't see how to change the space
between the two rows when they are merged .. I would like the text in the
two lines to be closer together. I know I can change to a smaller font
size, but the line spacing is still too big for what I want.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Abay

Bill Kuunders

Your first line is the problem.
I have merged two cells.................
Re-consider using merged cells.
You can group rows and cells using borders and you will be able to
change row heights and fonts for each line.
Or you could use textboxes.
Regards
Bill K

"Abay" wrote in message
I have merged two cells (vertically) and would like to change the "line
spacing" for text entry .. I would like the text lines in the merged cell
to be closer to each other.

I know I can change the row height, but can't see how to change the space
between the two rows when they are merged .. I would like the text in the
two lines to be closer together. I know I can change to a smaller font
size, but the line spacing is still too big for what I want.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Abay

Route2391

anything you need to know on how to desing !!!! and use functions

I got a lot of my begginer help on this site... cool
They teach you by making a, Time sheet, Invoice and cheek book from
scratch on Windows media Player very cool

www.MDOTutorials.com

--
Route2391
Route2391's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26774