travelersway

Default How To Create A Drop Down List?

I Have A List Of Names That I'd Like To Place In One Cell With A Drop
Down Liet. How Would That Be Done?

Thanks For Assistance.
Travelersway

--
travelersway
travelersway's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=17623

Bob Phillips

Data validation will do it. See http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html

--

HTH

RP

"travelersway"
wrote in message
news:travelersway.1tijje_1123618020.3752@excelforu m-nospam.com...

I Have A List Of Names That I'd Like To Place In One Cell With A Drop
Down Liet. How Would That Be Done?

Thanks For Assistance.
Travelersway

--
travelersway
travelersway's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=394336

Paul B

Have a look here, http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"travelersway"
wrote in message
news:travelersway.1tijje_1123618020.3752@excelforu m-nospam.com...

I Have A List Of Names That I'd Like To Place In One Cell With A Drop
Down Liet. How Would That Be Done?

Thanks For Assistance.
Travelersway

--
travelersway
travelersway's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=394336

BenjieLop

travelersway Wrote:
I Have A List Of Names That I'd Like To Place In One Cell With A Drop
Down Liet. How Would That Be Done?

Thanks For Assistance.
Travelersway

Go to

1. Data
2. Validation
3. On the "Allow" box, choose "List"
4. On the "Source" box that will appear, type in the names in your list
(separated by comma)

Hope this is what you need.

Regards.

--