Raja

Default Cell Reference help required

Hello All,

I have a problem with Cell reference between spreadsheets. Help would
be highly appreciated.

Here is what I need.

I have 30 different spreadsheets in a workbook. Worksheet names (Aug01,
Aug02, Aug 03….Aug30). All the sheets are similar. I need to refer the
totals of the previous worksheet in the current one.

Example:

D5 of sheet Aug30 to D4 of sheet Aug29, ('Aug29'!D5)
D5 of sheet Aug29 to D4 of sheet Aug28, ('Aug28'!D5)
FSt1

hi,
on sheet Aug29 at D4 put this

=Aug30!D5

REgards
FSt1

"Raja" wrote:

Hello All,

I have a problem with Cell reference between spreadsheets. Help would
be highly appreciated.

Here is what I need.

I have 30 different spreadsheets in a workbook. Worksheet names (Aug01,
Aug02, Aug 03€¦.Aug30). All the sheets are similar. I need to refer the
totals of the previous worksheet in the current one.

Example:

D5 of sheet Aug30 to D4 of sheet Aug29, ('Aug29'!D5)
D5 of sheet Aug29 to D4 of sheet Aug28, ('Aug28'!D5)

Ken Wright

Personally I would consider storing all your data on a single sheet and
adding a field for the day. That way you can use Pivot tables and other
features/functions to analyse your data far more easily than when they are
on separate sheets.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03