woulfer

Default how to make duplicate entries blank

I want to make a column that lists "city name" to only show each name once,
then leave a each repeat of the name blank. Is there a formula for this?

Thanks
Debra Dalgleish

You can use Conditional Formatting to hide the duplicates. There are
instructions he

http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFor...html#Duplicate

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

CLR

ASAP Utilities, an Excel Add-in, has a feature that will delete or hide
duplicate rows......