jayceejay

Default Printing Table headings at the top of every page

This is frustrating me to no end. I have a simple table with column headings
and I wish to re-print the column headings at the top of page 2 and page 3.
I even see a place in the set-up dialogue box to enable me to do this, but it
is greyed out. Why? And, more importantly, how do I tell Excel about the
two rows I have devoted to column titles?
Tom Ogilvy

Do it in File=PageSetup, not in print preview.

then entry would be

$2:$3

which you can enter by selecting in the sheet if you do it through page
setup under the file menu.

Tom Ogilvy