Mike W

Default Cleaning up pivot tables

I have pivot tables in workbooks that I copy from one day to the next and,
over time, these pivot tables have retained products and serial numbers
that are no longer used. Without re-creating the pivot table, is there a
way of flushing out the old data?

thanks,

Mike

Roger Govier

Take a look at

or better still download the add-in Debra has created and use the option
within it
http://www.contextures.com/xlPivotAddIn.html

--
Regards