jlacmana

Default data in some cells of worksheet appear as #### why?

When I saved the data originally it was fine then when i came back to work on
it in the morning it appeared as a row of ##### can anyone tell why & how I
can get my data to appear corectly?

Dave Peterson

Are you running xl97?

Some posters say that upgrading to SR2 helps. But others have said that it had
no effect.

If you're not running xl97SR2, you may want to try it.

jlacmana wrote:

When I saved the data originally it was fine then when i came back to work on
it in the morning it appeared as a row of ##### can anyone tell why & how I
can get my data to appear corectly?

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

If you look under help for "error" you will find "how to correct ##### error"

So not really that useless, is it?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP