thomas wald

Default Excel Book

What is a good book that will teach me EXCEL most math and business formulas
and functions. I need a book that will explain each formula how its being
used and the functions. I have a little knowledge of EXCEL and need more
because the job ads are requesting a greater knowledge of excell

Tom G.

Tom Ogilvy

John Walkenbach's book on formulas would be an excellent place to start.

http://j-walk.com/ss/books/index.htm

some of his general Excel books might be appropriate as well. (such as one
of the Bible books).

--
regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"thomas wald" wrote in message
What is a good book that will teach me EXCEL most math and business

formulas
and functions. I need a book that will explain each formula how its being
used and the functions. I have a little knowledge of EXCEL and need more
because the job ads are requesting a greater knowledge of excell

Tom G.

thomas wald

I have his book on formulas but he does not explain the formulas all he does
is give you the layout without an explanation what the the fiels are and how
they are used. Thanks any other books Johns book is of no help to me
"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
John Walkenbach's book on formulas would be an excellent place to start.

http://j-walk.com/ss/books/index.htm

some of his general Excel books might be appropriate as well. (such as one
of the Bible books).

--
regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"thomas wald" wrote in message
What is a good book that will teach me EXCEL most math and business

formulas
and functions. I need a book that will explain each formula how its being
used and the functions. I have a little knowledge of EXCEL and need more
because the job ads are requesting a greater knowledge of excell

Tom G.

Amedee Van Gasse

thomas wald shared this with us in microsoft.public.excel.newusers:

I have his book on formulas but he does not explain the formulas all
he does is give you the layout without an explanation what the the
fiels are and how they are used. Thanks any other books Johns book is
of no help to me "Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message

You must have a different book! Are you absolutely 100% sure your book
is the same as the one on the website???

--
Amedee Van Gasse