Randy

Default First date of next month?

I have a cell where I put a date A1. I need a formula where it will
produce the first date of the next month.

Thanks for any help.

VoG via OfficeKB.com

=DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+1,1)

Anne Troy

=DATE(YEAR(a1),MONTH(a1)+1,1)

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Randy" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a cell where I put a date A1. I need a formula where it will
produce the first date of the next month.

Thanks for any help.

Ron Coderre

Try this:
=EOMONTH(A1,0)+1

Note: If this function is not available, and returns the #NAME? error,
install and load the Analysis ToolPak add-in

Does that help?

Ron

"Randy" wrote:

I have a cell where I put a date A1. I need a formula where it will
produce the first date of the next month.

Thanks for any help.

Randy

Worked great thanks...........

Ron Coderre

Thanks for the feedback, Randy
I'm glad "=EOMONTH(A1,0)+1" worked for you.

Ron

"Randy" wrote:

Worked great thanks...........