April

Default Column Width for a select # of cells

I would like to make the colum width smaller for 11 cells I have selected in
the middle of my worksheet. How do I accomplish this?
Anne Troy

You don't. The only way you can accomplish such a thing is to take TWO
columns and merge them on all the OTHER cells in the same columns.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com