Janwillem

Default IS this possible?

Hi there. I have the following in Excel:

A B C D
1 hello 1
2 test 0
3 bye 1
4 hi 0
5 bybye 0
6 tjou 2

now on another place in this sheet i want to see all the words under each
other where the B value is bigger the 0 so:

E F G

1 hello
2 bye
3 tjou

So i only want to show th'ose words that have a bigger value. and i don't
want whitelines between the words like this ( =IF(B10,A1,"") )

E F G
1 hello
2
3 bye
4
5
6 tjou

Max

One non-array play ..

Use an empty col to the right, say col H

Put in H1: =IF(B10,ROW(),"")
Copy H1 down to say H100 to cover the max expected data in cols A and B

Put in E1:
=IF(ISERROR(SMALL(H:H,ROWS($A$1:A1))),"",INDEX(A:A ,MATCH(SMALL(H:H,ROWS($A$1
:A1)),H:H,0)))

Copy E1 down to E100
(cover the same range as col H)

Col E will return the desired results from col A, all bunched neatly at the
top

--
Rgds
Max
"Janwillem" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Bob Phillips

How about using DataFilterAdvanced Filter with a criteria of < 0 and
unique records only.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips