phade2blue

Default Todays DAY?

Hi this is one of those stupid questions!!! :)
Is it possible to return todays DAY? I can get the current time and
date just not the day? Any help would be great.

Cheers Phade

--
phade2blue
phade2blue's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24852

CLR

=TEXT(DAY(TODAY()),"dddd")

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"phade2blue" wrote
in message ...

Hi this is one of those stupid questions!!! :)
Is it possible to return todays DAY? I can get the current time and
date just not the day? Any help would be great.

Cheers Phade

--
phade2blue
phade2blue's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=384620

swatsp0p

Just use the formula: =TODAY() and use Custom Format set to "dddd".

HTH

Bruce

--
swatsp0p

swatsp0p's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15101
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=384620

phade2blue

Doh! Told you it was a stupid question! Thanks.