HT

Default Worksheet lines cutting off on the right

Excel2003
WindowsXP

I have a worksheet with 5 columns. For some reason the last column does not
have a gridline on the right. I have removed the page breaks..changed the
right margin to almost "0". I cannot figure it out. This has happened with
more than one worksheet.

Thank you.

Anne Troy

I usually have to add an additional very skinny column to my print range to
ensure that the last border on the right prints.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"HT" wrote in message
Excel2003
WindowsXP

I have a worksheet with 5 columns. For some reason the last column does

not
have a gridline on the right. I have removed the page breaks..changed the
right margin to almost "0". I cannot figure it out. This has happened with
more than one worksheet.

Thank you.

HT

Thanks Anne..do you know why this happens?

news:9620d$42cabe74$97c5108d$16169@allthenewsgroup s.com...