mjstizzle

Default conditional statement

I currently have a VLOOKUP function set up in a cell. I am interested in
setting up a conditional statement that goes something like "If the drop-down
cell is null, display nothing, else use the VLOOKUP function defined"
This is purely for aesthetic reasons, I don't want to have "#N/A" displayed
in the VLOOKUP cells when no selction is made in the respective drop down
box.
If there is an easier way to display a blank cell when value is null, that
will work too. I'm kind of at a loss.
Anne Troy

=if(isblank(a1),"",vlookup.....
~Anne Troy