Chaos

Default my bedroom

how can i draw an 11x13 room? I want to put the design in word or excel and
put places where my furniture can be to try to design my room as best as
possible. Can this be done in Office or will another program do better?
JE McGimpsey

There are many free or low-cost CAD-type applications available that
would do a better job than XL (check VersionTracker, or Google).
However, XL has been made to do some amazing things...

In article ,
"Chaos" wrote:

how can i draw an 11x13 room? I want to put the design in word or excel and
put places where my furniture can be to try to design my room as best as
possible. Can this be done in Office or will another program do better?

Bill Kuunders

Start with setting the height and width of all cells to 10 pixels.
You can select them all at once by clicking onto the square above row 1 and
to the left of column A.
Each ten cells can be equivalent to one metre.
You could use grey fill in every tenth column and row.
You can then use squares and circles from the drawing tool bar to ouline the
room
bed cabinets etc.
have fun

--