alisonmacd

Default totals throughout worksheet

I have a large worksheet which looks a bit like this:

Name M1 M2 M3
A, A 1
A, A 1 2
A, A 1
B, B 3 1
C, C 1 1 2
C, C 2 3
C, C 1

What I'd like is to insert 2 rows above a Name change and total the
columns (followed by a blank) so that it looks like this:

Name M1 M2 M3
A, A 1
A, A 1 2
A, A 1
total 2 2 1

B, B 3 1
total 3 1

C, C 1 1 2
C, C 2 3
C, C 1
total 2 3 5

Can this be done easily?

Thanks,
Alison.

--
alisonmacd
alisonmacd's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24323

swatsp0p

Try using the Subtotals function on the Tools Menu... it will walk you
through step by step to do what you want.

Good Luck...

Bruce

--
swatsp0p