ladyold

Default how do I share a file with another computer

another person opened an excel - "phone log" now we want it in a shared file
so I can open it at my desk - to update the information??? How do I do this??

virendra.telkar

hi,

for using one xl sheet / file by more than one user, u can go through
the follwoing details and get the job done..

open the file u want to use,

go to Tools Share work book Editing-- here mark tick in the box,

go to advanced - tick on chages being saved wins.

this will allow more than two user to use the same workbook and also
update by different users at the same time...

regards,

virendra

--
virendra.telkar