travelersway

Default Macros Excel 2000 And Excel 2003

I've prepared a program using Excel 2000. It has macros. I have the
option to enable the macros when the program opens. I tried to load
this program on Excel 2003, the warning came up and offered a solution
to reduce the security level. Is there a way to enable the macros
without adjusting the security level in Excel 2003?

I attemped to print a worksheet from this wookbook in Excel 2003 and it
added a second page which was blank. Is this an excel change or would it
be related to the printer?

Help appreciated,
Travelersway

--
travelersway
travelersway's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=17623

Alan

First Question,
There is a way to enable macros in 2003 using Digital Signatures, but the
easiest way is to set Security to Medium, you only need to do it once.
Second Question,
If you set the print area and then adjust Page Setup until the print preview
only shows one page, that should do it. I doubt if its your printer at
fault,
Regards,
Alan.
"travelersway"
wrote in message
news:travelersway.1qmu6s_1118779573.3807@excelforu m-nospam.com...

I've prepared a program using Excel 2000. It has macros. I have the
option to enable the macros when the program opens. I tried to load
this program on Excel 2003, the warning came up and offered a solution
to reduce the security level. Is there a way to enable the macros
without adjusting the security level in Excel 2003?

I attemped to print a worksheet from this wookbook in Excel 2003 and it
added a second page which was blank. Is this an excel change or would it
be related to the printer?

Help appreciated,
Travelersway

--
travelersway
travelersway's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=379130

gls858

travelersway wrote:
I've prepared a program using Excel 2000. It has macros. I have the
option to enable the macros when the program opens. I tried to load
this program on Excel 2003, the warning came up and offered a solution
to reduce the security level. Is there a way to enable the macros
without adjusting the security level in Excel 2003?

I attemped to print a worksheet from this wookbook in Excel 2003 and it
added a second page which was blank. Is this an excel change or would it
be related to the printer?

Help appreciated,
Travelersway

question 2
Check your margins. I find I get this when the margins
aren't set correctly.

gls858
travelersway

Thank you both for your input.