Default replacing only zeros

Hello,
I have an excel spread sheet that contains numerous zeros in cells.
I would like to replace the zeros with the words hi; however I do not
want to replace zeros in cells that are part of other numbers like
2.07. I would like the cell that has the value 2.07 to remain 2.07 but
a cell with the value of 0 should be changed to hi.

Thanks!

CLR

If your zero's are the results of formulas, you can wrap your formulas in an
IF statement, like

=IF((YourFormula)=0,"hi",(YourFormula))

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,
I have an excel spread sheet that contains numerous zeros in cells.
I would like to replace the zeros with the words hi; however I do not
want to replace zeros in cells that are part of other numbers like
2.07. I would like the cell that has the value 2.07 to remain 2.07 but
a cell with the value of 0 should be changed to hi.

Thanks!

RagDyer

If your zeroes are *not* the results of a formula, you could try,
<Edit <Replace,

Enter 0 in the "Find What" box,
And "hi" (no quotes) in the "Replace With" box,
And *CHECK*
"Find Entire Cells Only"

Then <Replace All

--