lsy

Default Filtering data to another sheet

In excel there is a fucntion that can filter particular data in the
current page... but can i filter and display in another page!!

example sheet1:
Col1 Col2 Col3 Col4
abc def ghi jkl
bbb ddd ggg jjj
bac fed ghi klj

eg sheet2:
ColX ColY
ghi jkl
ghi klj

so if i have a new data enter in Col3 as ghi in sheet1 then sheet2 will
auto have that new record in ColX n ColY!! that is something like
linking 2 sheet..

--
lsy
lsy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23917

Ron de Bruin

Hi lsy

Try EasyFilter to filter and copy to another sheet/workbook
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"lsy" wrote in message ...

In excel there is a fucntion that can filter particular data in the
current page... but can i filter and display in another page!!

example sheet1:
Col1 Col2 Col3 Col4
abc def ghi jkl
bbb ddd ggg jjj
bac fed ghi klj

eg sheet2:
ColX ColY
ghi jkl
ghi klj

so if i have a new data enter in Col3 as ghi in sheet1 then sheet2 will
auto have that new record in ColX n ColY!! that is something like
linking 2 sheet..

--
lsy
lsy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23917
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=375544

lsy

Ron de Bruin Wrote:
[...]

View this thread:

Thanks... but it just solve part of my question.... it can allow me
copy from one sheet tp another but the sequence of my data look
different and what i need is whatever i add add a record in shee1 col3
with the value of ghi it will create a new record in sheet2... is it
possible??

--
lsy
lsy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23917
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=375544

Ron de Bruin

Hi lsy

You can use the change event to run code to do this

Code that you can use :
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin